A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Fazel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Fazel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Fazel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazel graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Fazel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Fazel MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Fazel practice?
- Dr. Shawn Fazel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Fazel practices Internal Medicine near Yuma, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Yuma Internists.