A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Field, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Field has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn M Field MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Field practice?
- Dr. Shawn Field has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Field practices Family Medicine near Hazlet, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NJ.
See Hazlet Family Physicians.