Dr. Shawn Figari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2016
Dr. Figari did a reverse left shoulder replacement. He showed me the replacement and explained everything including what to expect after surgery. He has never rushed me and answers all my questions. His bedside manner is friendly, caring and informative. When it is time for the right shoulder to be replaced, I will not hesitate making an appointment with Dr. Figari

December 4th, 2014
I have seen Dr. Figari over the years for many of my rusty parts. He is very informative and happy to answer the mountain of questions my wife and I have had. He is down to earth and very pleasant. Good ol guy. I highly recommend his services. Now with that said, sometimes his office is packed to the rim but worth the wait.

August 27th, 2013
Dr. Figari is a good time. He fully explains the problems and answers any and all of my questions (during and after appointment). I let everyone I know with OLD KNEES to see him.

August 20th, 2013
Really good surgeon and so kind!!!
I went to Dr. Figari for a shoulder replacement. He explained everything in great detail. He took his time with me and answered all of my husbands many questions. He was so patient! Everything went perfect. My therapy went great and his follow up care was good too. He is truly the nicest doctor I have ever been to. I would recommend him to anyone!

October 9th, 2011
Great Surgeon
Dr. Figari repaired my rotator cuff injury. He took his time with me and explained what to expect for healing. I had many questions because I was going to miss months of work. He was so friendly and happily answered my questions, I never felt rushed. He was right on target and I have healed perfect. My shoulder is good as new. The office staff is friendly and the atmosphere is nice. I highly recommend Dr. Figari and will use him again without hesitation if I ever need an orthopaedic surgeon again.

October 9th, 2011
Great Surgeon

September 11th, 2011
Go as a last result. My wife went there and Dr. Fagari operated on her knee instead of treating her broken leg. After all the knee therapy and still being in pain. We went back, i asked to see the very first set of x-rays and right there sure a day a break. So then my wife had to have a plate placed in her leg. No we didnt file suit, should have. Dr.Fagari never even apologized. Oh, at thattime the doctor read all their own x-rays. They have no radiologist on staff. What kind of bone and joint clinic does not have a radiologist on staff? Or at least outsource it. So THANKS DR. FAGARI NOW MY WIFE WILL LIVE WITH A PLATE IN HER LEG. JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE X-RAY.I'm not a doctor and I seen it at first glance. NOT EVEN A APOLOGY. True story...wow that feels better to tell someone, hope it helps. I wonder if Dr. Fagari will contact me now? I let you know if he does.