A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Garber, Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Garber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Marc Garber MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Garber practice?
- Dr. Shawn Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Garber practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Surgeons and Roslyn Heights Family Physicians.