A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Garber, Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Garber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Marc Garber MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Garber practice?
- Dr. Shawn Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Garber practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Surgeons and Roslyn Heights Bariatric Specialists.