Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Horrible doctor show details Horrible doctor
Jul 9th, 2015

Do not go to this doctor if you have thyroid issues he will not help you at all and get your thyroid irradiated like he did mine now I have even worse thyroid issues then before because I trusted him

Patient show details Patient
by John Roberts on May 7th, 2013

Dr Goodall is the most thorough , genuinely caring Dr I have been to in as long as I can remember. He has always gone the extra mile to get the best results & accurate diagnosis for my health problems. Most of all, I trust him, I haven't been able to say that about any Dr in many many yrs !

Very Thankful show details Very Thankful
Apr 6th, 2012

I just cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Goodall is. He saved my life for that I will be for ever greatful. He was never too busy to take time to explain in detail everything that was necessary for my illness. Words just seem empty when I try to say Thanks for all he has done for myself and my family.Blessings...

Mar 20th, 2012

This person spent a good portion of my visit complaining and swearing at his computer. He does not return calls and will not speak with you directly unless you pay for another office visit. The office staff was very nice.