A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Gorden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Gorden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorden graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Randall Gorden MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn R. Gorden practice?
- Dr. Shawn Gorden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Gorden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.