inactive

Shawn R Gorden MD Patient Reviews

4.7

October 20th, 2015
I had Him for my last 3 pregnancy he is a really great Doctor miss him ! Had him as my doctor when he worked at KDMC in Ashland , ky

March 4th, 2014
Have questions!
Does anyone know a phone number for Dr.Gorden? I know he is in Texas now but i really need to talk to him or one of nurses.

June 2nd, 2013
Best OB/GYN in El Paso, TX
Doctor Gorden is a very good doctor!!! He listens to all the problems u r having during and after ur pregnancy and will answer all ur questions!! He is a doctor that cares about you, he was my OB/GYN for both of my pregnancies!!! He makes u feel comfortablein every possible way... He is the best doctor, and i know for sure that if i ever get pregnant again he will be my doctor again!!! Thank You Dr. Shawn Gorden

May 5th, 2010
I just heard he moved to Texas. He was the best doctor I ever had and I looked forward to seeing him every week. So nice and caring, he is just wonderful. I was kind of upset to here that he left because I was hoping to work for him one day.

January 8th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Gorden is new to us here in Texas and what a blessing he is. My regular GYN was busy and could not fit me in and the staff recommended his new partner Dr. Gorden. I now consider him to be my GYN. He is so nice, explains everything, doesn't make you feel rushed or like your concerns and questions are a bother. Most importantly to me, he listens. I actually felt heard. When I had further questions he actually called me, not the nurse. I would highly recommend him.

September 19th, 2009
Very GOOD Dr
Dr Gorden is a very kind and Friendly Dr. He just delivered my 2nd baby in May 09 by c-section and did a tubal. He is a wonderful Dr and his office staff were outstanding!!!

March 6th, 2009
A wonderful doctor.
After a terrible birthing experience with my first child, I went shopping for a new gynecologist with a great reputation. He wasnt accepting new patients at the time but had just started working with Dr. Gordan. I was a bit tentative to make the appointment but was so glad I did. I've never had a better, more personable doctor, and have rarely met a more "personable person" :) . My experience between first and second child are night and day. It was a pleasure to be his patient. I wouldn't go anywhere else, and I recommend him to to anyone.