A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Granger, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Granger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Granger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Patrick Granger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. Granger practice?
- Dr. Shawn Granger has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Granger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesville, LA.
See Leesville Surgeons.