Learn more about Dr. Shawn Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Granger, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Granger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Granger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Patrick Granger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. Granger practice?
- Dr. Shawn Granger has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Granger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesville, LA.
See Leesville Orthopedic Surgeons.