Dr. Shawn Granger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Granger?

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Staff is very rude..they make appointments and don't let you know & get mad because you've missed an appointment you knew nothing about...would never use them again

The best orthopedic surgeon I've met in a decade.

Posted on June 10th, 2016

After almost two years struggling to recover from an LOD, service connected injury, I went from Doctor to Doctor looking for answers. Military health services had failed to provide follow up care after a tib fracture as well as check for soft tissue damage. I wasn't doctor shopping looking for the answers I wanted, I wanted the truth and a resolution to my injury. Before seeing Dr. Granger I'd seen a well reviewed orthopedic surgeon who gave me a 50/50 chance that his surgery would fix my problem... While still not knowing what it was. It took this awesome doctor 1 visit, patiently listening to my story, reviewing my history, and conducting his own test to pin point the cause of all my problems. When asked if he could fix it, he was confident and didn't offer me a coin toss chance. While perhaps not vertabim he broke it down as simple as, "I fix broken wheels, and I wouldn't take chances if I couldn't. I either fix them or I don't and I can fix this." Explained his plan to treat my injury with surgery in detail. This is a incredible doctor who immediately gained my trust and respect. I passed his diagnosis and plan up my COC, and after taking months and months they send me to someone else. Trying to get my point across, I want this man to fix me. No disrespect to the other doctor but I trust Shawn Granger. Long, but hopefully helpful to someone.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I've had both hips replaced now and the one Dr. Granger replaced was easy peasy compared to the other. Surgery on Monday and was getting in and out of bed alone on Wednesday. Short recoup also. Recommend Granger. I will go back for any other surgeries. Staff awesome!

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Granger for quite awhile. He is a very caring man and also you feel very at ease knowing he won't hurry you out the door. He has always been very concerned about keeping you comfortable and tries to find ways and reasons to fix the problem. I personally like all his staff. If you go in with an attitude you will surely get one back, thats the problem with people. I have seen a couple other orthopedic Drs in Leesville and truthfully They don't even come close to Dr Granger.

Great Doc

Posted on May 19th, 2012

I have had the great pleasure of Dr. Granger prefroming all 3 knee surgeries at Ft. Polk while I was stationed there. He even did my last knee surgery before he left for Iraq in 2002. I have yet to find another surgeon whom I trust with my knee!

Posted on January 24th, 2012

i have had an extremely unfavorable outcome with a knee replacement. probably not dr's fault. depuy recall of replacement because of improper size etching, however i was not informed by the dr. or depuy. now i do not know what to do!

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I would not let this man treat my dog. He is very non caring and non competent.

i would reccomend to my friends. he is down to earth and very friendly.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Posted on July 12th, 2010

It took forever to see the dr literally 2 hours the staff doesn't seem to care at all. The dr. was ok but the wait was horrible.

great talented Physcian

Posted on December 29th, 2009

We are lucky to have a surgeon with this training and knowledge here in La. He would be an asset to any large city, but likes the rural life here.

Good doctor, bad company

Posted on July 14th, 2009

good doctor, but could be better if he could disassociate himself from the politics and employ couteous staff. Staff, especially the receptionist is very rude.

Worth the wait

Posted on March 27th, 2009

Though the waiting time to be seen is long, I still received excellent care by Dr. Granger and his staff. They always made sure that all of my concerns were addressed before I left the office. The medical history and information packet is long, but I have filled things like this out at each doctor, dentist and hospital I have been seen at.I fully recommend Dr. Granger.