Learn more about Dr. Shawn Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Gregory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Gregory, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Gregory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Alen Gregory MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Shawn Gregory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Gregory practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.