A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Gurtcheff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Gurtcheff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Gurtcheff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurtcheff graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gurtcheff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Elizabeth Gurtcheff MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn E. Gurtcheff practice?
- Dr. Shawn Gurtcheff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Gurtcheff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pleasant Grove, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Tacoma, WA.
See Pleasant Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.