A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Hadley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Hadley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Hadley, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadley graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hadley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Lee Hadley MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn L. Hadley practice?
- Dr. Shawn Hadley has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Hadley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Physiatrists and Anchorage Pain Management Doctors.