A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Hazlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Hazlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Hazlett, DO is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazlett graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hazlett has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn M Hazlett DO is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Hazlett practice?
- Dr. Shawn Hazlett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Hazlett practices Nephrology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Nephrologists.