Dr. Shawn Michael Hazlett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Hazlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Hazlett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Hazlett, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazlett graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hazlett has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hazlett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. Hazlett practice?
Dr. Shawn Hazlett practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Neurology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Nephrologists, Allentown Family Physicians, Allentown Surgeons, and Allentown Neurologists.