A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Hermenau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Hermenau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermenau
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hermenau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermenau graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hermenau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Fredrick Hermenau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn F. Hermenau practice?
- Dr. Shawn Hermenau has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Hermenau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Surgeons.