A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Hermenau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Hermenau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hermenau
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermenau graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hermenau has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Fredrick Hermenau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn F. Hermenau practice?
- Dr. Shawn Hermenau has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Hermenau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Surgeons.