Orthopedic Surgeons

Desert Spine Institute PLLC
2281 W 24th St Ste 15
Yuma, AZ 85364
928-247-9714
Locations and availability (1)

Jul 9th, 2013

A very genuine and caring person and surgeon. Allowed me to be heard and explained things very well. Very impressed and happy patient...highly recommend

|  WARNING:  |  show details
May 30th, 2013

WARNING: rude, and artificial doctor, I had a bad feeling about him as soon as i saw him and talked to him, you will too. He was more concerned about "His money" than my condition, did not spend more than 10 minutes with the guy for an evaluation that cost 500 bucks, He "is" a guy that spent time in Iraq and has seen the worst in people, he had to learn to disassociate from caring. very narcissistic in appearance personality and attitude. If you want a doctor who truly cares for you and your condition "keep looking" this isn't your doctor or mine.

by Joan Gagnon on Mar 16th, 2013

I saw Dr Hernenua once in his office , the following Friday he did injections in my back that lasted for a month.Left him an email on a Saturday night, to my surprise I got a response from him Sunday morning. Call the office Monday as per his email and they already had me sheduled for more shots the following Friday. His bedside manner is awesome, easy to talk to, never leaves you wondering what he said or meant. I would highly recommend him to anyone with back pain.

May 22nd, 2012

Excellent and Caring Physician...Lifesaver!

Feb 19th, 2010

Excellent care. Listened to my issues and fixed the issue I had. Very good doctor