A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Higuchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Higuchi, General Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Higuchi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Higuchi graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Higuchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Kazuo Higuchi MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn K. Higuchi practice?
- Dr. Shawn Higuchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Higuchi practices Neurology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Riverside Neurologists.