Dr. Shawn Jacquemin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2012
Where did he go?
He is the best and I would love to know where he moved to! Anyone able to follow him?

April 16th, 2012
He used to practice at Ped. Acad. Assoc. but recently left and I was online to try and find where I might be able to still take my child to him. Great Dr.!

January 24th, 2011
we have had dr. jacquemin for 4 years now. we were at the pick location and when he moved to whitehall so did we. he's a wonderful doctor to both of my children. i would recommend him to anybody needing a pediatrician.

February 1st, 2010
New Resident searching for New Physicians:)
I jus relocated to the area and have been on a mission to establish all new primary care providers/physicians for my daughter and myself. Jus so happen my daughter wasn't feeling very well-tugging at her ears and a tad bit fussier than norm- Our Ins. provider had automatically referred us to Pediatric Associates offices so I decided to make that be our fist place to visit in our search for her a new pedi. Dr. Jacquemin was the first phys. readily avail. to see my child as quickly as I needed therefore I took the appt with him. He was nice. He did enter the rm with an introduction and hand shake. He was kinda friendly with my daughter and he did accurately diagnose her with having an ear infection. He prescribed her and antibiotic and told us to schedule for a follow-up wi 3-4wks from the date of her finishing the presc.Umm so no, I guess I don't have much of a complaint about him as an overall pedi. I just really rather prefer a female pedi. If your okay with having a male pedi, who'll be in and out with you then, this may be your guy. idk:)

July 20th, 2015