A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Johnston is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Johnston, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Johnston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Johnston MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Johnston practice?
- Dr. Shawn Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Johnston practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Physiatrists.