Learn more about Dr. Shawn Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Khan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn J Khan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shawn Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Khan practices Ophthalmology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brenham, TX.