A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Khan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn J Khan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shawn Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Khan practices Ophthalmology near Brenham, TX.
See Brenham Ophthalmologists.