A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Khan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn J Khan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shawn Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Khan practices Ophthalmology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brenham, TX.