Best Eye Doctor and Office I Have Ever Been To! show details Best Eye Doctor and Office I Have Ever Been To!
Jul 25th, 2011

We decided to check out Dr. Khan after reading his ads in the Banner Press. My husband and I are getting on in years and we are getting tired of driving to Houston every year for our eye exams. Dr. Khan was amazing! He diagnosed eye problems that the Houston doctors had been missing or at least not telling me about. He spent a lot of time with me and my husband and his staff were very professional and courteous. No other office in Brenham has these qualities and that's why we have been driving to Houston...but not anymore. Highly recommend to patients of all ages. Great experience!

Thorough, professional and kind show details Thorough, professional and kind
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr. Khan and his staff are very caring, thorough and attentive. Unlike other doctors who have brushed off my complaints, Dr. Khan and his staff treated me with respect and listened to all of my complaints and addressed them all. I will be bringing all of my family members back for appointments here. The equipment seems very advanced and the office is very clean and nicely decorated. Front desk girl is very nice. Highly recommend!

A Blessing For Brenham and Washington County show details A Blessing For Brenham and Washington County
Mar 11th, 2011

Dr.Khan, his wife Lisa and his assistant Shannon are a true blessing for Brenham. For years we have longed for a top notch ophthalmologist and now finally have one. Dr. Khan is kind, caring and truly cares about me and my family. We will not be driving to Bryan anymore for our appointments. Highly recommend.

Great office, great staff, great surgeon and physician show details Great office, great staff, great surgeon and physician
Feb 4th, 2011

Top notch facility and doctor!