Learn more about Dr. Shawn Kile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Kile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kile
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Kile, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kile graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kile has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Julian Kile MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Kile practice?
- Dr. Shawn Kile has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Kile practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists and Sacramento Neurologists.