A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Kile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Kile is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kile
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Kile, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kile graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kile has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Julian Kile MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Kile practice?
- Dr. Shawn Kile has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Kile practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists and Sacramento Neurologists.