Learn more about Dr. Shawn Kile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Kile is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kile
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Kile, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kile graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kile has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Julian Kile MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Kile practice?
- Dr. Shawn Kile has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Kile practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists and Sacramento Neurologists.