Dr. Shawn Laibly MD Patient Reviews

November 3rd, 2015
The only thing that I do not like is it is hard to get into him. A very popular man! The other thing is I had a appointment a few months back and he put me on a medication and told me his nurse Jen would call me in a few weeks to see how I was doing. I never received a phone call.

June 11th, 2011
Wonderful caring doctor, saftey first with this Dr. couldnt have asked for a better outcome of surgery with him!

June 10th, 2009
At my first visit with Dr. Laibly, I felt quite comfortable and I felt that my case was important to him. He performed surgery on me shortly thereafter. The news following the surgery was not the greatest and he mentioned to my family in the waiting room that he would not be able to come and talk to me because he had to get up to his clinic. My husband had to give me the unexpected findings from the surgery. A few months later, I was seen by a specialist in Green Bay. The specialist ordered me to have some tests (I could have them done in Oshkosh with Dr. Laibly). I had the tests with Dr. Laibly but was very hurt that he didn't take the time to read my chart prior to doing the test (an HSG). During the test I had to remind him of the surgery he performed on me months earlier. The HSG I was having revealed some promising news that previously were the complete OPPOSITE of what he thought he had discovered during my surgery. All in all I was very hurt that he didn't even seem to not only remember me but he also didn't take the time to re-read my file to refresh his memory. He apologized, however, and seemed to recognize that I was hurt. I really do like him as a doctor, I just feel that every patient should be made to feel important and I didn't feel that way.