A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Larson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Larson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Larson MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Larson practice?
- Dr. Shawn Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Larson practices Psychiatry near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Psychiatrists.