Dr. Shawn Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2013
Don't Believe the Hype
If i could give ZERO starts I would. My dad was in the severe stages of COPD and ended up the hospital after being under Dr. Lee's care for a year. Dr. Lee never had my dad take a PFT test and only prescribed spiriva. The next year my father was hospitalized with his o2 at 47 %. I was appalled with the level of care my father received from Dr. Lee, apalled by his lack of knowledge, and insulted by his arrogance. I think God for giviving me the strength, patience and courage to see to that my father got proper care. For 16 days and nights I was by dads side while he was addmitted for Penumiona, however after forcing the doctors to give my father a CT scan 7 days later, they found a blood clot on his lung. Let me say this. never allow a loved one to be in hospital alone. All though patients and nurses treat doctors like Gods, doctors are only human and they make mistakes. PLEASE take notes, do not be afraid to ask questions and have access to the Internet. Dr. Lee has problem w/ answering questions which is a huge red flag and his condescending tone didn't help. With diet changes, natural medice, vitimins and enzymes. I am so happy i removed my father from Dr. Lee and now 3 years later my father is alive and better.

January 27th, 2013
Wonderful appointment!
Dr. Lee spent a lot of time talking with me and he really cared about helping me. I highly recommend him!

December 3rd, 2008
Dr. Lee is affiliated with and uses Mercy Hospital, Oklahoma City. His office is on the hospital campus. He is a great pulmonologist and genuinely cares for his patients.

January 8th, 2016