Dr. Shawn Anderson Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Anderson?

Don't trust this guy with a vasectomy

Posted on December 29th, 2011

Four years after choosing Dr Anderson to perform a vasectomy, my wife and I had our 4th child. Although she is gift sent from heaven, I couldn't help but be a little miffed when I discovered on a recent consult that I had all my little swimmers still alive and well. In fact, during my procedure today, it was discovered that only one vas had any scar tissue, and it had that because it appeared that this "quack" of a family doctor, chose to crimp the vas (a procedure not even used anymore) instead of cutting and tying off. I love my 2yr old daughter, and I wouldn't trade her for the world, but I also wouldn't let this "doctor" help me with a runny nose.

Posted on July 16th, 2016