Learn more about Dr. Shawn Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Sullivan, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Sullivan DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Shawn Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.