A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Sullivan, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Sullivan DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Shawn Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.