A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn McGee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn M McGee MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn M. McGee practice?
- Dr. Shawn McGee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shawn McGee practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Crosby, MN and Aitkin, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.