A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn McKay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn McKay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McKay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn P McKay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. McKay practice?
- Dr. Shawn McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn McKay practices Otolaryngology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Otolaryngologists.