A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn McKay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKay
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn McKay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McKay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn P McKay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. McKay practice?
- Dr. Shawn McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn McKay practices Otolaryngology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Otolaryngologists.