A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn McLane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn McLane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLane
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn McLane, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLane graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McLane has 21 hospital affiliations:
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Retreat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn C McLane FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shawn C. McLane practice?
- Dr. Shawn McLane has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn McLane practices Pulmonary Disease near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Pulmonologists.