Dr. Shawn Mclane Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Mclane?

Knowledgeable, Supportive and Compassionate Critical Care Physician

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Dr. McLane has treated me for breathing problems and the treatment has given me great relief. But I experienced his critical care competence when last fall my husband was on life support for four days. Dr. McLane was his assigned physician and followed up with him and with me every day. He was very competent in delivering my husband back to normal breathing after a serious case of pneumonia. He also intervened with some other issues that were of great concern and worry to find the appropriate medical staff to refer to my husband. Not only was his knowledge of this situation very evident, he was very respectful and compassionate regarding us, his family. I am now a loyal life-time advocate of Dr. Shawn McLane.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017