A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn McMahon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. McMahon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake View Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- St Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn P P McMahon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Shawn McMahon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn McMahon practices Family Medicine near Two Harbors, MN.
See Two Harbors Primary Care Doctors.