A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Mills is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Mills, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mills has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Oswego Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Paul Mills MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. Mills practice?
- Dr. Shawn Mills has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Central Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and Falmouth, MA.
See Central Square Surgeons.