A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Mills is Satisfactory. Dr. Mills has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Mills, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mills has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Oswego Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. Mills practice?
Dr. Shawn Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Falmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and Oswego, NY.
See Falmouth Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Mills, Dr. Evan Mills, Dr. Giovanni Mills, Dr. Hank Mills, Dr. Hans Mills, Dr. Ian Mills, Dr. Ivan Mills, Dr. Jack Mills