happy with him as a new doctor show details happy with him as a new doctor
Oct 7th, 2015

I recently switched to Dr. Murdock after my previous physician retired. I was very pleased with Dr. Murdock, felt he spent the time needed with me and helped me feel better. Will happily return to him

caring doctor, great guy show details caring doctor, great guy
by Jack W. on Jul 14th, 2015

Have been with Dr Murdock for years, he is very knowledgeable and has taken great care of all my family. Takes time to answers questions but can have busy days. Would not pay any attention to the other reviews on here, obviously from the same person. Dr Murdock has a good sense of humor and is always available for an appointment when needed or in the hospital. would not call him portly either!

Apr 30th, 2015

This portly young man tried to tell me to increase my exercise and watch my diet. I believe you should practice what you preach. He needs to get a personal trainer himself. Not happy with the experience with him and this office. Feel like a cattle.

Horrible bedside manner show details Horrible bedside manner
Mar 26th, 2015

You wait an hour to get into a room, an hour to see him and then get five minutes of him huffing and puffing into and out of the room. Not very friendly.

Richard T show details Richard T
Dec 8th, 2014

How about I suppose to lose weight when the doctor weighs more than me. He is condescending, rude and never spends time with me. He just prescribes me pain meds and leaves the room.