- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Nakamura is Excellent. Dr. Nakamura has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Nakamura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakamura graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakamura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center
- Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nakamura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Nakamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Nakamura practice?
Dr. Shawn Nakamura practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO.
See Pueblo Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Nakamura, Dr. Evan Nakamura, Dr. Giovanni Nakamura, Dr. Hank Nakamura, Dr. Hans Nakamura, Dr. Ian Nakamura, Dr. Ivan Nakamura, Dr. Jack Nakamura