A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Nakamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Nakamura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Nakamura, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakamura graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakamura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prowers Medical Center
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Jett Nakamura MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Nakamura practice?
- Dr. Shawn Nakamura has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Nakamura practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lamar, CO and Trinidad, CO.
See Pueblo Surgeons.