A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Naylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Allan Naylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shawn A. Naylor practice?
- Dr. Shawn Naylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Naylor practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians and Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.