A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Nishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Nishi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nishi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Nishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishi graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nishi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Pua Eiko Nishi MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shawn P. Nishi practice?
- Dr. Shawn Nishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Nishi practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Pulmonologists.