Dr. Shawn Osterholt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
Unacceptable wait times and rude treatment
For the last 5 years my experience with the scheduling and office staff has been extremely frustrating and exhausting. My wait time is always 45 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes...and that is with multiple phone calls to see if the doctor is running behind. Since I work full time, and lose pay to schedule doctor appointments, this is most unacceptable. In addition the office staff is dismissive at best and rude at other times when you question your wait time. I will be transferring to another practice in the near future because I can no longer tolerate this disrespect of my time.

June 21st, 2015
Misdignaosed my issue and I ended up having my son prematurely as he wouls not listen

March 25th, 2014
Needs alot of improvement
He is very un- feeling! Please do not send your daughters to him. My 21 yr old needs to have surgery and is in a great deal of pain. No rush on pain medicine. She works and is a good kid but I guess the almighty dollar wins every time! Since she has to have this crappy obamacare and cannot get help from any other source. Hoping he feels good this evening! Sure wish there was a negative for the star ratings!

March 19th, 2013
Best doctor in the world he does everything

January 27th, 2012
During a procedure, there was no regard for my pain level. It was as if he just wanted to be done.

September 10th, 2011
A wonderful person
I could never relay my appreciation properly to Dr. Osterholt. I suffered with pain for several years and went to four different doctors during that time and nothing was resolved. I fortunately was referred to Dr. Osterholt by a new family doctor and was very pleased right away. He truly listened to me and immediately implement a new treatment plan. He has been my doctor for 4 years and I am pain free and have no problems at all. Some of his staff at times have been a little rude, and all though this should not be tolerable. His care is definitely worth overlooking the periodic unprofessional behavior of his check-in attendants.

August 26th, 2011
he is a good doc and i would recomend him!!! i sent my cousin to him and she liked him too

July 20th, 2011
Very caring and compassionate; but more importantly, he is a fabulous physician and surgeon. A true professional.

March 30th, 2011
The best in the area
I have been going to Dr. Osterholt for two years now and he is the best in the area. There are times when the wait may be a little long, however once u are seen it is well worth it. He is very thorough with his explanations and description of treatment (if necessary) and he will listen intently on what his patient has to stay. I will stay with Dr. Osterholt as long as he is practicing.

March 15th, 2011
patient
I am quite amazed by the compassion Dr. Osterholt had for me at my appointment. He was able to diagnosis and treat my problem in 1 week. I had seen multiple doctors in the past without any help. Now I am completely cured. Thank you Dr. Osterholt.

February 5th, 2011
staff very rude and unprofessional!wait time over an hour!he is a great doctor, but would do better on his own with a new staff!

December 24th, 2009
Dr. Osterholt could not have been better during my visits. I started seeing him during my first pregnancy this year the ended in a miscarriage but he helped me through it. Then I found out I was pregnant again a few months later again he couldn't have been more supportive! He recently delievered my son via c-section and we were both happy to see a happy and healthy baby! He us the best, not only as a doctor but as a friend! Thanks for all that you do and being that support that my husband and I needed!