A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Oxentenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Oxentenko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oxentenko
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oxentenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Oxentenko, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxentenko graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Oxentenko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn C Oxentenko MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shawn C. Oxentenko practice?
- Dr. Shawn Oxentenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Oxentenko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Physiatrists.