Learn more about Dr. Shawn Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Bromenn Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Palmer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Palmer practice?
- Dr. Shawn Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Surgeons.