A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Bromenn Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Palmer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Palmer practice?
- Dr. Shawn Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Orthopedic Surgeons.