A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Palmer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn Palmer practice?
Dr. Shawn Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Elgin Surgeons.