Learn more about Dr. Shawn Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Bromenn Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Palmer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn Palmer practice?
- Dr. Shawn Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shawn Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Orthopedic Surgeons.