A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Panzer, Gastroenterologist is Excellent. Dr. Panzer has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Panzer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Panzer graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Panzer has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Panzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn W. Panzer practice?
Dr. Shawn Panzer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Vicksburg, MS.
See Denton Internists and Denton Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Panzer, Dr. Evan Panzer, Dr. Giovanni Panzer, Dr. Hank Panzer, Dr. Hans Panzer, Dr. Ian Panzer, Dr. Ivan Panzer, Dr. Jack Panzer