A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Patrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Patrick, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Patrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Timothy Patrick FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shawn T. Patrick practice?
- Dr. Shawn Patrick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Patrick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, OR and Portland, OR.
See Gresham Internists and Gresham Cardiologists.