Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn Patrick
Dr. Shawn Patrick, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Vancouver, WA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Patrick is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center and Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shawn Patrick has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Shawn Patrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Sarah Dervan
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi16
Dr. Matthew Karulf
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi15
Dr. Frank Kurz
Portland, OR 0 mi36