- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Patrick is Excellent. Dr. Patrick has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Patrick, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn T. Patrick practice?
Dr. Shawn Patrick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Mcminnville, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Patrick, Dr. Deshawn Patrick, Dr. Hank Patrick, Dr. Shayne Patrick, Dr. Shane Patrick, Dr. Giovanni Patrick, Dr. Ian Patrick, Dr. Sean Patrick