A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Patrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patrick
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Patrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Patrick, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Patrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn T Patrick FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shawn T. Patrick practice?
- Dr. Shawn Patrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Patrick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.