A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Patrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Patrick, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans