Dr. Shawn Peffall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Peffall?

Awesome Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Dr. Peffall has been an awesome physician. He is very smart accurate with his diagnosis and shows a passion for helping his patients to achieve optimal health. His work ethic and dedication to his patients is to be commended

Best Dr. I've ever had

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Peffall is a wonderful doctor. I began seeing him after alot of stress hit my life along with some heart issues. He was always wonderful listening to every concern. He asks questions and actually examines you not all dr do that these days. His wait time can be long but it's worth it!

Waited over two hours 2 visits in a row

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

When I told him my time was valuable too he got hostile and aggressive. Told me to find a boutique doctor if I didn't want to wait and implied I should feel grateful that he was willing to see me. I won't be going back.

Lifelong Doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2015

He has been my Doctor for over 15 years. I moved 30 miles away 11 years ago, but I cannot find anyone who is as thorough and pleasant.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Very Good Physician.

INCREDIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on January 31st, 2015

No one could figure out what was wrong with me. I seen 15 different specialists before I came to Doctor Peffall. Dr. Peffall couldn't believe all the trauma I had been through trying to find a diagnosis to my problems. He ran every test he could on me and when the test results came back we set up a health plan and gave a very accurate diagnosis. I was thrilled ! He is a great doctor, he accepts challenges, and is very intelligent. He spent an hour with me one day, talking to me about my symptoms and what we could od to resolve them !

Mrs.

Posted on March 29th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Peffall for many years and know that he is a great doctor. He is like seeing a good friend. He listens to you and cares about you as his patient. I recommend him very highly to everyone.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Best doctor ever!

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Dr. Peffall is courteous, treats you with respect, takes the time to explain diagnosis, medications and how they work. I've been to several doctors over the years and Dr Peffall by far is an A+++. I would and have recommended him to my friends and family.

He is a great Dr

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Dr Pefall Is a great Dr. with great attn to detail. and he is very thorough and run a lot of test to get to the root of the problem I have been with him for ten Years now.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Peffal's for the past 10 years. Dr Pefall is the consummate professional; providing his undivided attention and care to me during every appointment. He always exhibits a sincere demeanor, responsive to my questions, and is very respectful to me, as well as his staff and colleagues. Dr. Peffel receives my highest recommendation.

After surgery check up

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I went in to see Dr. P after my surgery and he was very concerned about a problem i was having. He immediately sent me to the vascular clinic which is conveniently in the Overlea office...He is always on top of things and 9 times out of 10 he is accurate. He is the most caring and sufficient Man as well as Dr that i have ever encountered. I Have been a patient of Dr. P's for the past 10years since he was in the previous building. I cant thank him enough for always helping me when needed and for his proper diagnosis...I can honestly say "I LOVE MY DR. PEFFALL" :)