A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Pettis is Excellent. Dr. Pettis has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Pettis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pettis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Pettis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn J. Pettis practice?
Dr. Shawn Pettis practices Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Blair, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Bellevue, NE.
See Blair Anesthesiologists and Blair Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Pettis, Dr. Evan Pettis, Dr. Giovanni Pettis, Dr. Hank Pettis, Dr. Hans Pettis, Dr. Ian Pettis, Dr. Ivan Pettis, Dr. Jack Pettis