Dr. Shawn Piers MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Washington, IL

4.8

January 31st, 2012
The absolute best GP on the planet.
I have been a patient of Dr. Piers from about the time he started practicing. He has been brilliant from the beginning and grows in knowledge constantly. Keeps up on everything, and if he doesn't know something or feels the need to check with another dr he doesn't hesitate to do that. His beside manner is beyond any I've ever been associated with. He is kind as well as knowledgeable and always makes you feel like you are the only patient in the office. Never rushes you! I have had the occasion to get a rude person on the medical staff but that is rare. I can't imagine ever going to a different doc. I hope I die before he does because it would be devastating to me to have to change docs. Had to do it for a couple of years while out of the country and it wreaked havoc on me!

September 29th, 2010
Mr. Don Caldwell
Dr. Piers is an excellent doctor. He listens to the patient's needs, schedules labs and or xrays, and is excellent on follow up. I am very confident not only with Dr. Piers treating myself but I feel extremely confortable with him treating my parents. I feel Dr. Peirs is second to none when it comes to his bedside manner. When you leave from visiting him at his office all questions are answered and a plan for your recovery is explained to you. I would refer Dr. Piers to anyone in need of a Dr. they can trust and feel confident in the treatment he suggests.