A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Price has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Lamar Price MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn L. Price practice?
- Dr. Shawn Price has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Price practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Louisville Surgeons.