Dr. Shawn Johnson DO Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2013
worthless horrible so called doctor
horrible horrible doctor, didnt show me my xray of my broken toe so I had no idea how bad it was broken and wasnt told that it was a displaced fracture so it would never heal because he didnt put my toe back and make sure the bone was lined up like they were supposed to, when I finally saw my xray weeks later of what looked like a sidways floating toe not attached bone and was told that this doctor was wrong it was too late to fix the problem and already started to heal crooked and bad. 7 months later I still have pain my toe is still fat and my foot wont be the same again I will have to have surgery to correct their mistake. I have no idea how this man could be called a doctor he did absolutely nothing for me. Good for nothing incompetent overpaid jerk. I wish I would have gone anywhere else and if this hadnt happened so late in the evening I would have. Thanks for messing up my foot and this whole year of my life because you were too lazy to look at my x-ray and put my toe back together. Nice to know they let people who probably got Ds on their exams work as a doctor. I wouldnt trust this person with anything let alone my body and life.

August 8th, 2017