Dr. Shawn Riley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shawn Riley?

Excellent Treatment and Clinic

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr. Riley and his staff at CareNow Grapevine are excellent. I could have elected to do my follow-up care for a 2nd degree burn with my primary care doctor but have chosen to continue presenting for check-ups at CareNow because I was impressed with the staff and the manner in which the clinic is run.

Best Urgent Care Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Riley and staff were attentive and efficient, and the treatment was spot on. Had a foreign object in eye and no eye place was open. I was very relieved to find out they could take care of my problem and that I didn't have to go to emergency room or wait till the next day. I highly recommend Dr. Riley when you are in need of immediate attention.

Posted on June 2nd, 2014