A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn L. Reed practice?
Dr. Shawn Reed practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, TN.
See Columbia Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Reed, Dr. Deshawn Reed, Dr. Hank Reed, Dr. Shayne Reed, Dr. Shane Reed, Dr. Giovanni Reed, Dr. Ian Reed, Dr. Sean Reed