A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Riley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn Francis Riley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shawn F. Riley practice?
- Dr. Shawn Riley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Riley practices Ophthalmology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Supply, NC.
See Myrtle Beach Ophthalmologists.