A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Riley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shawn F. Riley practice?
Dr. Shawn Riley practices Ophthalmology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Supply, NC.
See Myrtle Beach Ophthalmologists.