Learn more about Dr. Shawn Safford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Safford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Safford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Safford, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safford graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Safford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn David Safford MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn D. Safford practice?
- Dr. Shawn Safford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Safford practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Roanoke Surgeons and Roanoke Pediatric Surgeons.