A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shawn Safford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shawn Safford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shawn Safford, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safford graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Safford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shawn David Safford MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shawn D. Safford practice?
- Dr. Shawn Safford has 8 office locations.
Dr. Shawn Safford practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Pottstown, PA.
See Concord Surgeons and Concord Pediatric Surgeons.